The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Delay Ads, and Congress

Here is a great summary of all that has happened in the Congress this year. I know what you are thinking, but it's actually interesting because it compares the Repubs and Dems wins and loses. It from the Liberal Oasis Blog:

http://www.liberaloasis.com/archives/032705.htm#033105

I found it while I was looking for info about the new Anti-Delay ads WJCowie mentioned in the post below. 60 mill sounds way to high to me. I heard on air america radio that the spin about it being money from Soros is false too. The right is claiming that this is a Nancy Pelosi and Dem conspiracy. I can't find any solid info on the amount of money and who it is coming from online but I can only hope it is an organized and well funded effort by Dems. Here is some info on the ads from MyDD blog.

http://www.mydd.com/section/republicans

Sorry I haven't posted more lately I have been sick.

Comments: Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?