The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005




George Bush, Dick Cheney and Condoleeza Rice are flying on Air Force One.
The President looks at Cheney, chuckles, and says, " You know, I
could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very
happy".

The Vice President shrugs and says,"Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out
the window and make 10 people very happy".

Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, I could throw
100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy".

The pilot rolls her eyes and says to her co-pilot, "Hell, I could throw the
three of them out the window and make 56 million people really happy."

Comments:
I posted a funny one also.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?