The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

BUSH KNEW!!!

“An angry President Bush rebuked chief political guru Karl Rove two years ago for his role in the Valerie Plame affair,” according to the New York Daily News.

[via think progress]


The key here is not Bush and Turd Blossoms relationship... but that Bush KNEW that he did this 2 TEARS AGO!!

So Bush knew? He knew when he said this in September 2003?

THE PRESIDENT: Listen, I know of nobody -- I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action.

He knew when he also said this?

"If there's a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is," Bush told reporters at an impromptu news conference during a fund-raising stop in Chicago, Illinois. "If the person has violated law, that person will be taken care of.

"I welcome the investigation. I am absolutely confident the Justice Department will do a good job.

"I want to know the truth," the president continued. "Leaks of classified information are bad things."

He added that he did not know of "anybody in my administration who leaked classified information."

If the NY Daily News story is correct, that's a hell of a lot of lying to the American people.

from Daily Kos


Comments: Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?