The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Who is Garrison Keillor and why is he such an idiot?

Garrison Keillor is "suing" a blogger over a t-shirt. Actually he is just using his lawyer to bully a blogger. What an asshole.

I just thought he was insanely boring, now I know he is also stupid. Won't he just dry up and blow away already.

Read more here.

Comments:
I'm old - so I do appreciate Garrison Keillor. I imagine he finds the shirt in very questionable (and incredibly sexist) bad taste - and I gotta tell you - so do I. I'm weary of watching the '60's feminist gains slide into the toilet. We didn't fight for equality so that stupid young men could call women ho's.

Keillor has relentlessly pilloried GW Bush and the GOP for the last 5 years - and makes fun of GW on nearly every one of his shows. I understand that people of a certain age don't appreciate his comedy - but his politics are in the right place.

Your pal - the grumpy old feminist
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?