The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

OreoMobile

Hey, ya'll - I'm just back from Concord, where the OreoMobile made it's debut, complete with Ben Cohen himself, speaking about our budgeting priorities. I urge everyone to come to Lancaster on Saturday to see the OreoMobile presentation - it's very compelling. Bring your friends, bring your neighbors, bring the Main St. Republicans - this may help them think in a new direction. I had the distinct honor of conducting a brief interview with Ben, who is a good guy, with good values. I'll be writing this up in next week's column.

In other good news, I learned that my favorite Ben&Jerry's flavor was voted out of the flavor graveyard for a brief appearence - yes, WAVY GRAVY will return for a limited time only - and only available in scoop shops.

See you in beautiful downtown Lancaster on Saturday!!

susanb

Comments:
Now if they would just bring back Double Chocolate Sorbet I wouldn't ALWAYS be filled with hate.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?