The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

What do these people all have in common?

What do these people have in common?

Bill Frist, James Dobson, Albert Desalvo, Jerry Dahmer, Herny Lee Lucas, David Berkowitz

I mean besides being compassionate conservatives... well let me give you a clue...

Bill Frist disclosed that he went to animal shelters and pretended to adopt the cats, telling shelter personnel he intended to keep them as pets. Instead he used them to sharpen his surgical skills, killing them in the process.

James Dobson: When I returned I held up the belt and again told my angry dog to get into his bed. He stood his ground, so I gave him a firm swat across the rear end and he tried to bite the belt. The tiny dog and I had the most vicious fight ever staged between man and beast... I eventually got him to bed, but only because I outwieighed him 200 to 12.

Albert DeSalvo (the Boston Strangler) In his youth he trapped dogs and cats in orange crates and shot arrows through the boxes.

Jeffrey Dahmer staked cats to trees and decapitated dogs.

Henry Lee Lucas As a child, he killed every cat on his parent's farm.

David Berkowitz killed his neighbour's Labrador retriever

If you said they are all possible GOP presidential Candidates give yourself half credit.

from Crooks and Liars Blog

Comments:
As a child, our hero, GW Bush used to stick firecrackers up frog's asses and light 'em.

Torturing animals is one of the early warning signs of a psychopath.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?