The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

NOTE FROM Paul Hodes

Dear Friend,
I want to thank you for your support throughout thiscampaign. I have been involved in campaigns many times in the past, butuntil you actually run yourself, you can't really appreciate the hard workand commitment of supporters, volunteers, and staff. I must say I am humbledby all the energy and enthusiasm you brought to this effort. I really cannotthank you enough for everything you did to send a message for change in NewHampshire and America, and I can only hope I lived up to your expectationsand desires as a candidate.

I know this is a tough time for many of us, and it's goingto take some time to shake off the disappointment. But it's imperative forall of us to refocus our energy on continuing our fight for change in NewHampshire and America. We must not let any momentary setback stand in theway of progress. The future of this nation is really in our hands, and wemust never relent in our quest for an America that guarantees opportunityfor everyone.

I said many times during the campaign that I neverintended to run for Congress, but I could not sit back and watch thiscountry go in the wrong direction. I had to stand up and fight for what Ibelieved in, and I will continue to do that. You all joined me in thatfight, and I ask that you continue to stand with me and our fellow Americansas we continue to strive for a better America and a future we can be proudto hand to our children. The stakes in the world and here at home are toohigh for us to walk away from the fight, and together we must rise to thechallenge again. This fragile experiment in democracy known as America willonly survive if we all continue to participate. We must work for change. Wemust hold our elected officials accountable by voting, running for office,and making our voices heard one way or another.

Once again, I want to thank you all for your support, andI want you to know that we have made a difference. We have spoken; we havechanged the dialogue, and our elected leaders cannot ignore us. We willcontinue to stand together and to recruit more voices to join us. Changedoes not happen over night, but it only happens if people stay committed tomaking it happen. We have started the process, and I hope you will continueto work along side me and work towards the future we all deserve.

Thank you,
Paul W. Hodes
Paid for by Paul Hodes for Congress 26 S. Main St. # 253, Concord, NH 03301, 603-223-2004 http://www.hodesforcongress.com/ Contributions to Paul Hodes for Congress are notdeductible for tax purposes. Corporate contributions are not allowed.Federal law requires political committees to report the name, address, andemployer of each individual in excess of $200 in a calendar year.

Comments: Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?