The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stark raving results

Here's my lunch plans. Eat my losing Town campaign strategy and finally do away with the thing and press on to the State Senate having been more encouraged, educated and renewed strengthened resolve. I am better for this process once again...

Of the 214 total ballots cast with 338 registered voters, the results:
Selectman;
Eich-103 (I)
Cowie-38
Montgomery-70

School board;
Randall-102 (I)
Cowie-100
write-ins-2

Now this is truly how the people have spoken. That's great. I know where my base is not located and I am on to greener pastures, as it were.

GET ACTIVE!!!

Comments:
How many times have you run for town office, Will?

Our mutual friend Willie Farnum of Tamworth was just (finally) elected Selectman, defeating one of the racetrack loving incumbents. w00t!
 
Awesome for him. He's a great guy. I have only run for Selectman 4 times against very popular, well entrenched incumbants. Not bad I suppose but it seems the more I learn about the issues and the process, the more my numbers in that office bid goes down. Hmmm, interesting. I have been getting phone calls to stick with this thing but we'll see. I think my efforts and energy can be used more positively elsewhere, like say, oh, State Senate,
nez-pas?
 
Oui, monsieur.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?