The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The process and the cranium

Town Meeting is awesome. I am totally enamored of our entire electoral process. I have just come back from the first Town Meeting session in Stark where the town business was acted upon by the Citizens. I must say, it never fails to amaze me how many fokks talk about a certain issue and promise their support but when it comes time for the votes to be cast, I have been the lone ass voting for or against. This A.M. was no exception but as I was leaving, the same "fans" were spurring me on to come back to this P.M.'s portion to debate the school budget and fight for We the Peeps and against our unaccountable, arrogant school board and SAU office
despot-in-charge. Now, just how long can I take being the head that continually gets cut off you ask??? Yeah, I ask the same thing.


A few weeks ago I was a tad overwhelmed and considered withdrawing from my current aspirations to serve We the Peeps as INDEPENDENT district 1 State Senator. ( yeah you're tired of reading that) I had a shitty couple weeks back then. After much prompting, cajoling and coercing from my true loved ones and usual true freinds and fans, and bag loads of semi-fans (much like the folks that left me and my ass out this A.M.) convinced me to forge ahead and take on Gallus as best I can. To date, I still have not received an overwhelming amount of volunteers and $$$ to help me in this endeavor.

I ask you again, just as a rhetorical question to bring some insightful debate, how freakin long and how many times does one need to stick his head out only to look behind him for that "support" simply to get said cranium handed to him in a basket???

I forget what old, long dead, wig wearing white gyuy said this but... "I forge these rapid waters alone, if I must".

If I must... I'll report back later this P.M. after the votes are counted and I get that call from the head ballot checker.

RISE UP!!! I'll change this World for the better one day...

Comments: Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?