The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Calling all grass roots activists

This is a call to all those grass roots political activists wishing to GET ACTIVE and get further involved in our great process. I am coordinating a signature drive for nomination papers to allow my ballot access in November as an INDEPENDENT- woohooo!!! Anyone having some time and wishing to get involved, give me a call or send me an e-chat.

I plan on hitting my opponent, John-ATV-Gallus, RRR-Berlin, hard in his back yard of Berlin thus expanding my exposure and contacts early in this tough race. Then, off from there.
My tentative plan/schedule is as follows;

25Mar-Berlin
8Apr-Littleton
15Apr-Berlin
29Apr-Berlin/Jackson (?)
13May-Berlin/Gorham (?)
27May-Littleton/Groveton (?)
3Jun- Berlin/Gorham/Groveton (?)

Thanks for your consideration and although the campaign war chest is more like an elementary school lunch box, I will buy lunch. I hope to see you on the trail.

America First
William J Cowie
INDEPENDENT
for NH State Senate dist 1
1380 Stark Hwy
Stark, NH, 03582-6221
603-636-6085
vze585gn@verizon.net

RISE UP!!!

Comments:
Hello, Mr Cowie.
 
Ahhh, nice. See you on the trail Mr. Narins, nez-pas?...

Very nice!!! Now this race is going to get interesting.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?