The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Taa-daaaah. The Fam...


Now I really don't have anthing newsworthy here except I think I have this thing figured out. From left Isabella, the love of my life Margaret, Sasha, yours truly, Duke and laying in front our dearly departed IVAN. We miss him...

This was taken in our back yard a couple months ago. Now, if I can only figure out how to win that Senate seat, I'll be straight.

Peace out

Comments:
Is Cowie the one laying on the ground or the one not looking at the camera?
 
*clap* *clap* *clap*

applause to Willy the techie!!
 
If you don't vote for this guy for senator you deserve gallus... and you children deserve Ray Burton!!!
 
nice shorts...
 
A great caption for this picture would be... "They are staying together for the kids."
 
Awwww. This is why I love you progressives sooo much. You... complete me.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?