The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Keep Investigating, Fitz


Back in the 20th century, when born-again prosecutor Ken Starr was industriously probing into every nook and cranny of the Clinton administration, it was a very, very big deal to the Republicans that President Clinton committed perjury in his testimony about—well, you know what it was about. Now, of course, we are about to be treated to a chorus of Republicans saying that it really isn’t a big deal at all that Karl Rove, the Scooter and who-knows-who-else in the Bush administration might have lied under oath about the outing of Valerie Wilson.

This article from TomPaine's Robert Dreyfuss is worth the read.

"My only enemy is right-wing religious fundamentalism."
Jan1999-President Bill Clinton

They are indeed the enemy of us all Bubba... (ed.)


GET ACTIVE!!!

Comments:
Hey, who is that gorgeous couple?
 
That is the lovely Margaret Cowie and her husband.
 
Will, I don't think it is a wise decision for you to be hanging around with women half your age....
 
Wow. That hurt my last feeling. I figure my betrothed female hotty on the campaign trial beats a serial diddler any day.

Well as for the distinguished looking rug, I had a full head of brown hair before I started my run last cycle as a Dem. I'm thinking of a holistic hair coloring approach using boiled potato skins, and perhaps some moss and brown mushrooms I have growing in my swamp out back.
 
I posted about Evan Bayh today.
 
Another bible death penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as bible death penalty .
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a email marketing tip site/blog. It pretty much covers email marketing tip related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our email marketing tip tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest as I was looking for ways to trade in i 40 road construction. But unfortunately your post did not exactly cover trading in i 40 road construction. Yet I have fount a website that allows you to trade in almost anything like i 40 road construction on interest free credit, and you can pay for your i 40 road construction whenever you want. Here is the link one more time: i 40 road construction.
 
Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**gas heatinggas heating
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?