The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I feel like this is someone saying F*** You to the Bush Administration

And I can't help but agree. Can you imagine if someone with a spine in Congress had only listened to this guy?

ElBaradei, IAEA Share Nobel Peace Prize
By Fred Barbash and Dafna LinzerWashington Post Staff Writers
Friday, October 7, 2005; 10:28 AM

Mohamed ElBaradei and the International Atomic Energy Agency, the nuclear watchdog agency he heads, won the 2005 Nobel Prize for Peace today.

For more info: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/07/AR2005100700179.html?referrer=email&referrer=email

Comments:
Wasn't this the guy saying "hey wait don't go into Iraq, give us more time to check it out."

I heard about this. I think it was a simular thing to Michael Moore winning the Cannes Film Fest award. GW should knows how to bring people together.

Great post, susi!
 
I love your information on snowmobile I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on snowmobile exposed - please come by
 
Hey - who let Susi in here??

And where in the spam hill did lorna come from??
 
I'm in and only lorna can get me out!
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?