The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Loan sharks and usury.

This is one that is something to watch. I'll put Tom Paine up then you can go from there to David Sirota and peep his offerings. This is a story of a bill being introduced into the House as members are preparing to debate the bankruptcy bill that already passed the Senate. The Loan Shark Prevention Act, proposed by Bernie Sanders, I- VT. Sounds like some Soprano type action on the Hill. No surprise there. Check out both blogos. Very interesting.
Spend and vote wisely $$$

Comments:
GOOD FIND Willie! David Sirota is on the al franken show and I hear him about everyday. I knew about the Center for American Progress Blog but I never knew he had one. Great issue info and great link!!!
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?