The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Equal rights for all.

I found this on the NH Insider this A.M. but blogoshere malfunctions precluded me from passing it on. I think it is a giant positive step in the actual equal rights for all as defined in our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. It is about gay marriage Not a bad dealio. PEACE!!!

Comments:
This link is not coming up. The boston.com page says "page not found"
 
Hmmm. Let me investigate. It was worth a read.
 
Sorry troopers. You'll just have to take my word for it. It was a good story. I'll endeavor never to make the same e-transgression again. Maybe I should start drinking again? My apologies.
 
did it get taken down?
 
When I tried to make the correction to the link, the paper updated its format to new news. I'm sure it could be retieved through boston.com archives by referencing Gay Marriage Commission.
 
Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?