The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Chandler, D'Allesandro, Gardiner and stuff.

I just can't get enough of this political crack. I wonder what I'll do if I get a real job??? The Union Leader has Granite Status and it contains some quick tidbits today. It seems that banking officials want Chandler to step down. I wonder if he'll bitch about the banking industries ethics rules?

Big Lou D'Allesandro is being taken to task on his gambling affinity.

Sec'y of State Bill Gardiner lobbying against one of my favorite bills to hate the HB154 and its potential to hurt the "First in the Nation" bragging rights.

Comments: Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?