The Liberal Patriot Blog
 The Liberal Patriot Blog is dedicated to collecting and sharing information about National and State [New Hampshire] Political Action, News, and Events.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Big pork fest.

If I had a tv that was plugged in I would be peeping this show. The Citizens Against Gumment Waste, (yeah, I know) are having 15 minutes of fame on 60 Minutes, Sunday, 10April 2005, at 7:00 EDT. They will be discussing the waste and pork spending on the Homeland Security Department. I would appreciate someone taping it for me since I just got indoor plumbing here in Stark and electrical appliances and audio/video equipment are on the list for next year, if my County tax contribution doesn't break me and send me to the poorer farm. Gumment waste, mmmmm, bacon.

Comments: Post a Comment

< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?