Saturday, March 19, 2005
Back room politics and big pork
Another of our freshman team members is the new Sherriff in town, Gerald Marcou. This top cop had his bullets in one sock and is hoping to get a new car from the County to perform his chasing of desperados with. He said 90% of his time is in the cruiser and that's great. I guess the other 10% is in Tea Birds cafe. County Commish Paul Grenier, D- Berlin, offered to negotiate a vehicle at cost for the County taxpayers. County delegation Chair, Righty party hack Rep.John Tholl, R- Dalton, wrongly suggested possible improprieties in that car dealio since the Good Commish Grenier is employed by Curriers. The other Commishes assured the audience of the headsup, professional, ehtical manner in which Mr. Grenier offered his services. It is not only legal but also right for the taxpayers and we should thank Mr. Grenier and the other Commishes for the offer to save us some $$$. I would say here that Rep. Tholl should know a little something of questionable ethical behavior since he used to carry the Scooby Doo lunch box for former House Speaker Rep. Gene- I didn't know that was against the law- Chandler. These guys should all be lucky they are not doing time across the yard from where Martha spent a few months. Anyhooo, all in all a comical, sad and eye opening meeting of the delegation. The same players and same results. I hope that quasi Righty Edi Tucker took copious notes that she can read and see that our side is the group that gets proper headlines and defined fiscal restraint and responsibility correctly. Time to set the record straight and more as it happens. My goodness GET ... you know.
at Direct Student Loan
. Check it out if you have a change. I'll be sure and visit your blog again.
I also have a web site & blog about auto insurance quote so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!
I have a mortgage calc site/blog. It pretty much covers mortgage calc related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)